SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 notification is uploaded at ssc.nic.in web portal with SSC GD 2017 Application Form of BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, NIA & Assam rifleman Vacancies.
Every Year, Staff Selection Commission recruits lots of young and talented professionals for GD Constable posts. So finally, the board has decided to hire 71000 skilled professionals for vacant positions of GD Constable. The organization is likely to approach candidate will in BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, NIA and Rifleman in Assam Rifles.
Think twice before you start SSC GD Constable Online Form 2017 filing procedure. Take some time and then does what you want to do. Kindly set up your qualification files/certificates and keep watch on to that online form while submitting details. Lots of contenders make mistakes while registering online. The form shouldn’t be unfilled, or data shouldn’t be mismatching. For submitting the form, we would advise you to gathered the scanned copies of photographs along with a signature.
The most important advice we would give you is to make sure your bio data is matching for the positions you are applying. Age Limit, Education Qualification, and Application fee details are available on this page. Refer Employment News of the Week to know about the further criteria. Check offered salary and how to apply online etc. Nominees who aren’t quite sure about their skills they shouldn’t be a part of this recruitment procedure.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Recruitment Agency||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacant Posts||71000 Posts|
|Name of Positions||Constable(General Duty)|
|Category||Govt Jobs in India|
|Posting Location||Anywhere in India|
|SSC GD Constable Exam Date||Update Soon|
SSC GD 2017
Department Name: BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB , ITBP, AR , NIA , SSF
Examination Center Name: Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim, Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Kerala.
SSC GD Constable Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2017 Skill and Qualification Requirement: Contenders must have completed 10th class or above.
- Candidate age should be in between 18 years to 23 years as on cut off date.
- Category wise relaxation in age depends on the norms of the organization.
Interested contenders will have to pay minimum registration cum exam fee as listed below.
- Unreserved Category: Rs.50/-
- Reserved Category: No Fee
SSC GD Constable 2017 Application Form 2017
- Open the official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Navigate to “Apply Online” and click the same.
- Start form filling process and do it as instructed below.
- Enter name, address, mail id, phone number etc(Personal Details).
- Educational details is to be submitted.
- Scanned photograph, signature is to be submitted.
- Complete fee payment using appropriate method.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Save computer generated unique ID number or Reference Number for future use.
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
Keep Remind Useful Dates:
- Starting Date for Online Registration: Update Soon
- Last date to Apply Online: Update Soon
Get SSC GD Constable Notification 2017 (To be updated shortly)
You may follow iRECRUITMENTS.in on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus.
We had tried to put best efforts to cover all the information related to SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017. In future we will update exam syllabus, admit card, exam date and much more on this site.