RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification is available at www.rbi.org.in for Upcoming Grade B Officer, SO, PO and Assistant, Manager Jobs with online application form:
Reserve Bank of India has come up with a new job Notification to fill up various empty posts. RBI had made all the plans to recruit lots of candidates as Specialist Officer, Probationary Officer & others. The online registration process would begin soon. Interested and eligible applicants can fill RBI Online Application Form 2017 at www.rbi.org.in official website.
It is a good chance for those contenders who are looking to grab Latest govt jobs in RBI. We are damn sure that RBI will conduct Prelims, Main Written Examination and Interview. It will happen just to appoint appropriate nominees for available positions. Candidates who are matching eligibility criteria can Apply Online for RBI Jobs 2017.
Refer official notification to know about education qualification, age criteria, upper age limit, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, useful dates, selection methodology. According to Sources, the respective organisation is also want to release notification for latest RBI Vacancies of 2017. Board is in search of 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate degree and above qualification holders to appoint them at the different office of RBI located all over across India.
RBI Recruitment 2017
|Bank Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Kind of Job||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over Across India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Grade Wise Post||
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|RBI Official Site||rbi.org.in|
RBI Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- General/OBC Category: Rs.600/- (Expected)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/- (Expected)
NOTE: Post wise or category wise payable fee may vary as shown in above column.
RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017
Fee Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
RBI Jobs 2017 Education Qualification:
- MBBS Degree or Post Graduate degree in General Medicine
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security, Computer Science
- PhD in Economics or Finance
- Bachelor Degree completed with 50% marks in case from General or OBC category
- Graduate in relevant category
RBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2017-2018 Age Limit:
- Nominees minimum age should at least 18 years.
- To know about Maximum age limit criteria kindly check out official notification.
Follow Instructions to Fill RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Online Application Form 2017
- Visit the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Download & Read Official Notification carefully before filling the online form.
- Now find Apply Online link from the homepage and click on it.
- Enter all the required details in empty text boxes.
- Upload scanned photos and signature as well as other required documents.
- At last, press SUBMIT button.
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
Reserve Bank of India Manager Vacancy 2017 Dates to Keep Remind:
- Online Registration Starting Date: Update Soon
- Last date to apply online: Update Soon
The candidate who is passionate about their career and looking for Govt Jobs should stay in contact with iRECRUITMENTS.IN.
We have furnished all the information related to RBI Recruitment 2017 and process to fill the online form. In future, on this site, we update exam dates, syllabus, paper scheme/pattern, etc.