Punjab Police Recruitment 2017-2018 notification for upcoming SI, PSI, Constable and Jail Warder Vacancies is available at www.punjabpolice.gov.in official website.
Punjab Police Bharti 2017-2018: You believe it or not but we are quite sure that Punjab Police Department will be going to release a job notification for filling up a huge number of vacant posts of constables, sub-inspectors or assistant sub-inspectors. Male and female candidates can submit the online registration form.
First of all, you have to notice that how many numbers of posts are there and what are the posts?. Then find out eligibility conditions including age limit, education qualification, application fee, salary structure etc. Thereafter, if you are matching the pre-requisite eligibility criteria then submit an online application form before the due date.
Check: SSC GD Recruitment 2017
Punjab Police Recruitment 2017-2018
We will update starting date & the last date to apply online and date of examination. We would like to tell you that if you are physically fit and wanted to do a Police Jobs in Punjab location then register yourself against the Punjab Police Notification 2017.
Punjab Police Vacancy 2017 Notification
|Department Name||Punjab Police Department|
|Total Number of Posts||5000+ Posts (Expected)|
|Kind of Declaration||Notification/Advertisement|
|Job Location||Anywhere in State|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Punjab Police Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates age limit for HC, SI, ASI and Constable posts is minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age as per the Punjab police norms.
- As the education is required in each field, the government of Punjab has set some qualification criteria for applying against the police recruitment.
- Those who have completed 10th Class, 12th Class or above qualification are straightly eligible to take part in Punjab police current job opening procedure.
Check: SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017
Application cum Exam Fee: General and OBC category nominees can take part in the current opening by paying Rs.100/- and other category candidates need not pay the fee.
- Candidates will get the salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/-.
NOTE: Actual amount of salary may different as per the state government norms. So kindly refer notification whenever release by department.
Nominees will have to appear & pass the following selection tests including Physical Measurements, Physical Efficiency Test, Written test, Interview, merit list.
- Physical Measurements: Nominees will have to clear the height and weight test in this series of selection round.
- Physical Efficiency Test: Board will be invited to attend PET Exam in that round you have to prove your strength, flexibility, endurance, speed and diligence.
- Written Test: It will be an MCQ type of descriptive type examination for some marks.
- Interview: In this test, Interviewer will ask questions related to personal background, Knowledge, and post related.
- Merit List: Final selection will base on merit list is designed by authorized persons.
Punjab Police Bharti 2017-2018 Online Application Form
- Login to main official website at www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Navigate to Notifications/Circular/Public Notice.
- Find approprite job link from same page and click on it.
- Fill all the necessary information in text boxes.
- Upload scanned photos and signature.
- Make Fee Payment using the appropriate method.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Registration: Update Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
Keep updating yourself with www.iRecruitMents.In to know more about Punjab Police Recruitment 2017, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, Merit List and Result.