BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online For 2510 Vacancies of JE/AE/JTO/TTA Engineers Jobs at bsnl.co.in official website.
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released the huge number of vacancies for Junior Telecom Officer (JTO), Junior Engineer for filling up empty Posts. The applicants who have completed Electronic and Communication (EC), Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT) or Instrumentation they can easily apply for available posts. All eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.bsnl.co.in and read all information of BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 or BSNL TTA Recruitment 2017 or BSNL JE Recruitment 2017.
BSNL is known as Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited which is established in 2000. It is government owned Telecommunication Company and also working all over India.
Candidate must register with GATE 2017. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is entrance exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology. For this posts, GATE score card is required. Candidates have to submit their score card of GATE while applying for JTO recruitment.
Candidates who are waiting for such job notification since a long time and matching the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the job profile or looking for make BSNL careers 2017 desired to grab a position in the BSNL. For that, you have to apply by online mode as instructions given in the PDF.
BSNL Recruitment 2017
|Name of department||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Total Posts||2510 Posts|
|Job type||Central Government job|
|Post Name||Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
BSNL Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Education qualification: candidates should passed BE/B.Tech in Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engg. or M.Sc (Electronics)/ M.Sc(Computer Science).
Age limit and relaxation:
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years on 31st January 2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules. For SC and ST candidate age limit is 35 years. For OBC candidate age limit is 33 years. For SC/ST PWD candidate age limit is 45 years. For OBC PWD candidate age limit is 43 years. For BSNL employees’ age limit is 35 years.
Pay scale: Basic pay is Rs 13,600 and other allowances like DA, HRA, and Skill Up-gradation Allowances are base on the place of posting.
Selection procedure: Candidates will be selected on the score of GATE exam 2017 and Online Competitive Exam.
- Exam fees for OBC and the general Male candidate is Rs 1500.
- For SC/ST Candidate is Rs 750.
- Exam fees for women candidate are 750.
Fee Payment Mode: Candidates can pay this fee online as well as offline.
- Starting date of online registration: 06/03/2017
- Ending date of online registration: 06/04/2017
- Online Application Form Correction date: 07/04/2017 to 12/04/2017
- Online fee payment date: 06/03/2017 to 06/04/2017
- Print Application last date: 12/04/2017
BSNL JE JTO TTA Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website or BSNL portal at www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
- Click on the recruitment of BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Fill application form correctly. Read and Write all information correctly.
- Select the mode of application fees and pay it.
- Click on submit button.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature, and all required documents.
- Then save your application form for future use.
- Download your application and take print out for future use.
Help Desk: If the candidate has any query regarding application they can Email on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on the helpline number of BSNL 1800 419 2929 between 8 AM to 8 PM.
If you need any help while applying online for BSNL Recruitment 2017 then please contact our expert team members to get proper solution.