Assam Police Recruitment 2017 notification for Constable SI, ASI, HC, Home Guard Jobs is available at assampolice.gov.in official website.
Assam Police Department release the advertisement on its main portal whenever they required more staff. They issue notification for various vacant posts of Head constable, SI, ASI, Home Guard, Dog handlers etc. Interested and eligible applicants may fill online registration form after starting the registration process.
Assam Police came into existence in 1826 with an intention to ensure the safety of people. It is a law enforcement agency operating from its headquarters Office of the Director General of Police, Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007. Approximately 61,310 candidates are working with Assam Police.
This is a career enhancement opportunity for those nominees who have a dream to join a Police Organization. In below section, you will be got a 100% accurate information about Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fee, PST/PET Criteria and written Exam syllabus so you can easily check & apply.
Assam Police Recruitment 2017
|Recruitment Cell Name||Assam Police Department|
|Total Posts||9,753 Posts|
|Vacant Posts Name||
|Posting Location||Anywhere in Assam|
|Type of Job||Defence Jobs|
|Kind of Declaration||Advertisement/Notification|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Assam Police Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (As on 01st January 2017):
- Nominees whose age is in between 18 to 25 years can submit online application form.
- Upper relaxation in age will applicable to the reserved category candidates only.
Essential Requirement of Education Qualification: Nominees who have completed matriculation/10th class from recognized school or institution need to apply online before the due date.
- SI Post: Degree in arts/commerce/science
- Head Constable: 12th Class
- Constable Post: 10th class
In this information, it may possible that board will do minor difference as per their requirement.
Selection Process: There will be 4 to 5 type of different tests like PST, PET, Written examination, Medical Exam, Document Verification Method.
- General, OBC or SC(Male): 162.56 cm
- General, OBC or SC(Female): 154.94 cm
- ST(Male): 160.02 cm
- ST(Female): 152.40 cm
- General, OBC, SC or ST (Plains): 80 cm (normal) and 85 cm (expanded)
- General, OBC, SC or ST (hills): 78 cm (normal) and 83 cm (expanded)
Application Fee: There will be minimal charges for online registration and for the exam. It will be updated after the official announcement.
Fee Payment Mode: Fee can be submitted via online mode like Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Other online payment options.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Kindly copy and paste the following web address in the URL section i.e. assampolice.gov.in.
- Find out ADVERTISEMENT section from the homepage.
- Click on the appropriate link of the vacant positions for which you want to apply.
- Start online form filling procedure.
- Upload scanned photos and signature in empty text boxes.
- Make fee payment using the appropriate method.
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
Assam Police Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
Here we have updated all the useful information related to Assam Police Recruitment 2017 and still have any doubt then kindly submit your query in the below comment section.